News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

I can not upload a xls, xslx, docx files -help please!! - [Solved]

Started by grivass, 03.12.2014 02:50:21

Previous topic - Next topic

grivass

Hi all, im a new user, and for some reason when try to upload a xls or xlsx or docx file with the jdownload (the latest version) in the front-end, a error message appear, "Invalid file type submitted. File upload aborted".

In the "Other allowed file extensions:" options in the uploads tab I add the extensions  (xls,xlsx,docx) but nothing happend and appear the same error.

Please need help.

Best regards!!

Sorry for my bad english too.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
QuoteIn the "Other allowed file extensions:" options in the uploads tab I add the extensions  (xls,xlsx,docx) but nothing happend and appear the same error.
This settings are only for the 'PLUpload' Script in the backend.

For the frontend edit/add/ form are used the settings from the jDownloads 'User Groups Settings' in the backend.
Here can you define for every user group different extension types.
See pics.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

grivass

Quote from: Arno on 03.12.2014 12:23:34
Hi,This settings are only for the 'PLUpload' Script in the backend.

For the frontend edit/add/ form are used the settings from the jDownloads 'User Groups Settings' in the backend.
Here can you define for every user group different extension types.
See pics.

THANKS MAN, NOW I CAN UPLOAD THE FILES!!. 

best regards !!!.

PD: is not a bug!!.
  •  

champchoel

I have a similar problem, could you please assist me how to set the user group setting, So I will be able to upload xls file.

Regards
  •  

champchoel

Ouh finally I'm able to upload the xls files, Problem Solved. Thanks.
  •