News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Content Plugin?

Started by jonnylander, 24.11.2014 10:10:57

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnylander

hey

i used jDownloads all the time with joomla 2.xx and i'm really satisfied with this component. for me it's the best (free) download component!
now i upgraded to joomla 3.3.6 and installed the new jDownloads 3.2 series. everything is fine, but i can't find the "Content plugin" to put files and categorys on my content.

this is really important for me, because is almost used this function instead of the component display. will this plugin be added soon? or not? that would be a pity. I don't want to take another download-component...  :-[ :-[ ???

greetings from Germany
jonny
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is coming in next beta release, which is expected any day now.  See http://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=7509.msg29570#msg29570  for a first view

Colin
Colin M
  •  

jonnylander

This is great and I'm really looking forward to that update... thanks for the quick reply!

:D :D
  •