News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

A category fails to show description

Started by WEBSEO, 10.10.2014 17:16:51

Previous topic - Next topic

WEBSEO

Hello,
I am having a problem publishing a Category description for some of the Categories on our client's site, example: http://family.sandiego-webmaster.com/strangulation.html
I added the description in the "Description" field in the JDownloads Edit category. I refreshed the browser, cleared the cache and still, we cannot see the description published. Can you please tell us how to fix this, or what is possibly causing this? The JDownloads home page Does show the category description and was published without a problem.
Many, many thanks!

I am attaching an image of the way it should look, from the old site.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi,
exist in your activated jD layouts (type = categories and category) the placeholder for the description data?
Check also the option in jD configuration TAB Frontend about hide or view category informations.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

WEBSEO

"Check also the option in jD configuration TAB Frontend about hide or view category informations."
This was the issue! We had it off. Many thanks for you quick reply!
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •