News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problems after upgrade

Started by ynpmoose, 05.06.2014 17:08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

ynpmoose

I had trouble upgrading from 1.9.2.10 to 3.2.6. I ended up deleting all the jdownloads tables. The install then completed, soft of. It threw some missing XML files errors. I can configure and create downloads. I have a menu setup to show all docs from a single category and get these errors visible on the page. Although, the documents do appear and can be downloaded.

Using Joomla 3.3

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$text in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/plugins/content/loadmodule/loadmodule.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$text in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/plugins/content/loadmodule/loadmodule.php on line 47

Notice: Use of undefined constant catid - assumed 'catid' in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloadshelper.php on line 241

Notice: Use of undefined constant link - assumed 'link' in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloadshelper.php on line 241

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$license_agree in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/components/com_jdownloads/views/category/tmpl/default.php on line 1112

Notice: Undefined variable: footer_text in /home/kingsaca/public_html/new.kingsacademy.com/components/com_jdownloads/views/category/tmpl/default.php on line 1477
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please go to the global configuration and set back the settings for: Error Reporting (see pic)
By the way, the displayed 'errors' are only 'notices' and not very important.
(and the first two have nothing to do with jDownloads)

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ynpmoose

That worked. Thank you very much for the quick reply. My error reporting was set to Maximum for some reason.

Moose
  •