News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Automatically Publishing

Started by tschortsch.de, 30.05.2014 22:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

tschortsch.de

Hello,

when uploading a document in the front end, this is unfortunately not published automatically, even though the settings made ​​in the configuration in the backend.

Can you please help me.

Thank you very much

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The settings for automatic publishing in the Config - Downloads tab only apply to the backend.  For Front end 'Create Download' you need to give at least a Title and the Category.  The Category selection is in the Publishing tab.

There is a section in the User Group Settings which controls the ability for Users to have items published automatically - see attached pic.  Also see not about ACL permissions.

The number of questions for a user to answer is controlled through the User Group Settings.  As noteed earlier the minimum is two questions with up to about50 including a dozen special ones. 

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

tschortsch.de

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the information.
Unfortunately, the settings in the user group settings do not work.

I disabled most of the settings, yet these appear in the frontend.
What can I do?

regards

Georg
  •  

Arno

Hi.
Sorry for the delay.

QuoteUnfortunately, the settings in the user group settings do not work
Are you sure that the same user is not also a member from a other user group? Please check this.
Note, that in the jD user groups settings be not the permissions/settings inherited. So when a user is be a member in multiple groups, the highest level should be used.
Possible that we must change here something to make it easier.

Can you send me login data for your backend via PM?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •