News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Field user

Started by bootpass, 27.05.2014 14:22:49

Previous topic - Next topic

bootpass

Hello

I look where is the list of fields available in order to disable fontend
Example OS

thank you
  •  

ColinM

Could you please explain a bit more as I am not sure what you mean.
Is it perhaps you want to remove the example data?

ColinM
Colin M
  •  

bootpass

Hello

No, I want to remove / hide some fields when file submissions as for exmple operating system, or other

thank you
  •  

ColinM

Bootpass
This is quite possible see User Group Settings.  I am presently writing an article on that subject. Should be available in a day or two.

Are your menus now OK?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

bootpass

Hello

thank you for your answer I will wait your help for the menu so I answered on the other post with another question

thank you
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have now published the preliminary version of the article
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/create-download-from-front-end-permissions-and-access?category_id=29

It needs a bit of correction for typo's and similar and I have to put in more info about each "question" in Front End.  I would appreciate any comments on the article
Colin
Colin M
  •  

bootpass

Hello

after reading your article on the fields to validate, I perceive that this does not work

see screenshot of my settings

thank you

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

QuoteI perceive that this does not work
It is possible that sometimes exist here still a bug.
But can it be that this user is a member from multiple user groups?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

Hello
I will not confirm that my user is in only one group (see screenshot above post) you want to see if I can give you access if some allow you to fix this error

thank you for the quality of your service
  •  

Arno

We work here on a solution, but we need for it a few days.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

no problem :)
this does not prevent me from working, and that the isk to work on BETA versions

If you want as soon as the correction seems ready to send me and I will test to give you the result

If feasible it will be good that you change the appearance of this part at the two check box to separate them with a specific title.
  •  

Arno

QuoteIf feasible it will be good that you change the appearance of this part at the two check box to separate them with a specific title.
You mean what exactly?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

bootpass

look at the screen mounting I did it you'll explode
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I think there are three aspects here. 

Firstly there is a bug with the correct uploads information being collected from the User Group Settings irrespective of number of user groups that the user is in.  It is just more complex when a user belongs to multiple groups

The second item is the layout of the checkboxes in the Group Creation/Editing setting in User Group settings.  The layout should be as shown in the attached picture Credown05.png.  It has been checked against both of the available Joomla standard admin templates.  Could you please confirm you are using the latest jDownloads and also what admin template.  If there is a need to check where the problem lies I would need admin access, you can safely send details via a Private Message.

You refer to separating the two check boxes.  This might be solved by the correct layout as in attached Credown05.png  or it might mean you are suggesting that the two columns of checkboxes have a heading title.  Could you confirm which one you mean please.

Thanks

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

bootpass

hello

for the presentation I'm the same as the picture and yes I suggest that the submission is reviewed for ease of reading.
  •