News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Language FR

Started by bootpass, 14.05.2014 14:36:28

Previous topic - Next topic

bootpass

Hello
Here is the beginning of tarduction en jdownload to put in ​​Jd 3.2.5 and integrate into the adminstrator directory> Language> fr-FR

I enclose an attachment if someone want to use

I translate files frontend soon

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Good to do translation work.  Have you seen the transiflex system? If not would be good idea to contact Arno

The only language files that need translating at the moment are
site-com_jdownloads 
admin-com_jdownloads
admin-com_jdownloads_sys

Also, but will possibly change
site-plg_search_jdownloads         
site-plg_system_jdownloads       
site-plg_system_jdownloads_sys

Another person doing the French translation is Dode so it might ber useful if you contacted him - the Message system works well in this forum

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Dode

Better use the Transifex system to not do the job twice (or more), don't you think ?

I finished the FR frontend translation entirely, now doing the ~400 for the backend (on Transifex that is). Would be great if you can throw an eye to other modules and plugins ? Or do a complete reread of what has already been done ?
Sorry but i will not get the file attached up there, to match what needs change / addendum... Way too complicated for me...

FR pour Bootpass : essaye d'obtenir un accès à Transifex et de faire une relecture / corrections / améliorations de ce qui est déjà fait peut-être ? C'est vraiment histoire de gagner du temps, et de ne pas faire les mêmes choses plusieurs fois. Récupérer ton fichier de traduction et répercuter sur Transifex représente trop de boulot pour moi, honnêtement je ne le ferai pas... Aller, j'y retourne.
  •