News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Dutch translation - [Solved]

Started by SoundHunter, 05.05.2014 18:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundHunter

Hi Arno,

I saw at Transifex that the Dutch translation 100% is for the 3.2 version of jDownloads.
Can this one be included on the next beta release of jDownloads 3.2?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

SoundHunter
  •  

Arno

I think that this is not the best solution. But i will publish in the next days an easier way to get the newest languages files. See here:
https://sites.google.com/site/transjoomla/transifex-for-developers/translation-autopacks

But it is much work and very complicated to make that this works.  ::) :-\
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

gilbert

Hallo
Jdownloads Nederderlandse language do not work.
JOOMLA version 3.3.6 STABLE
installation of jDownloads for Joomla 3.X - 3.2.21Beta
installation jDowbloads 3.2.x Languages Dutch.

The Dutch language does not work everything remains in ENGLISH.
Cach emptied.
I have other extensie as Phoca Gallery etc. all no problem.
What must I do
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please wait a few minutes. I will test it now here.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Hi,
the translator had a small typo in the backend language file. This generates an error.
I have the ini file corrected. Please copy it from below to your backend language nl-NL folder.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

gilbert

Hallo
Thanks you!!!
It works
  •