News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Restore Lost Data for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch

Started by SarahYale, 13.02.2014 09:49:09

Previous topic - Next topic

screen23

So you can be now getting screenshot in windows whenever you opt for some snapshots in windows 8, 9, 10.
  •  

nanguo

Pro iOS Data Recovery program offers us an easy way to Restore Lost Data for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. With its help, data like contacts, text messages, photos, music files, videos, etc can be easily recovered from iOS devices.
  •  

thanhthuylinh

I have also experienced such a case  :'(
All data about my website: https://megamart.vn/thomas-and-friends also lost
:((
  •  

tetguru

i too have the same problem and the details are as follows in my website https://www.tet.guru/tet-results/
  •  

ParkPrince

You can restore lost data for iPhone, iPad and iPod via iTunes or iCloud as long as you have backed up your iOS device. And if you don't have backup, don't worry yet, you can still recover deleted iPhone contacts, messages, WhatsApp, photos, videos, music, notes, calendars and so on. All you need is a powerful iOS data recovery software. And a professional data recovery app also integrates iTunes and iCloud restoring features so you can restore lost data using the app and don't need to open iTunes or iCloud.

•  

Abbyacb

Once you deleted your data in error, you are supposed to recover them with the backup files in iTunes or iCloud. But if you have no backup files available, the most recommendable way is using the iPhone Data Recovery tool, which supports to recover lost data from all the iOS device even without backup. Get more details in the following tutorial about how to restore data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
  •  

kidsmith

Have you ever encountered this kind of question? Walking on the street and talking with your friend about the celebrity gossip. When you wanted to pick up your phone, but only find that it was gone. In this case, not only you lost your fond phone, but also the files on your phone(iOS 7/8/9). The files include the your vital clients contacts, your family photos and your little baby video. It sounds worrisome. But please don't blame yourself. Here iPhone Data Recovery will help you to recover deleted data from iphone at least.

What is iPhone Data Recovery? A iphone restore software which helps to recover lost data from your iOS device. There are two working modes, one is "Recover from iOS Devices Directly" and the other is "Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files".

Download the iPhone Data Recovery and learn to use it with the help of tutorials.

Method 1: Recover from iOS Device Directly
Method 2: Recover from iTunes Backup File
Method 3: Recover from iCloud Backup File

Method 1: Recover from iOS Device Directly

Step 1. Connect Your Device to a Computer
Firstly, download iOS Data Recovery toolkit. Then connect your iOS device to your PC and run the iOS Data Recovery. Click "Data Recovery" on the left.

Choose Interface will pop up a window showed "Start scan" for you to click for detecting your iDevices including iPhone 6s/6s Plus/iPad Mini 4/iPad Pro.

Note: During this procedure, you can choose standard mode to recover deleted/lost files, such as messages, contracts, call history, and etc. Advanced Mode is for media files, such as photos and videos recovery. It takes more steps and time to finish.

Step 2: Starts Scanning and Choose Your Data
It will take some time to scan. How long the time bases on how large the content you choose to scan. But this step is very easy.

Step 3: Regain Deleted Files
After the scanning procedure done, it will pop up the window for reminding you to select the data you want. And then click "Recover" to restore it.

Note: For iPhone4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, media contents like Camera Roll and Photo Stream can be recovered from iOS devices. New models can recover contents from the previously backups. Thus we strongly recommend a backup of your device in case of the data lost.

Method 2: Recover from iTunes Backup File

Step 1: Scan your iTunes Backup
Launch iPhone Data Recovery software, and choose the mode of "Recover from iTunes backup files". Select the content you need to restore and click "start again".

Step 2: Preview and Recover Information
Once the scanning done, window occurs as bellow. Choose the content as you want and click "Recover". Then you can have your files returned at ease.

Method 3: Recover from iCloud Backup File

Step 1: Log in iCloud Account
Launch the iOS Recovery software and click "Recover from iCloud Backup File".Then Sign in the iCloud account.

Step 2: Download iCloud Backup Files
Download the backup files from iCloud. Click the "Scan" and select the content you want. Then go to "Recover" , the data will be recovered.

The entire process has finished. Are you interested in try our creative design? Don't hesitate. Just take action and start downloading it. After using, we'd like to have your comments, since it is very critical for us.
  •  

petmalu

According to recent surveys, Apple sells over 14 million iPads globally every quarter. That is a huge number and stands testament to the popularity of the smart device. So when iPad hardware suffers physical trauma or there are accidental deletions and processor overheating leading to information being rendered inaccessible, users face the same issues of recovery and retrieval that they go through with the iPhones.

Under such circumstances, Dr. Fone from Wondershare is a light weight, fast application that can perform iPad data recovery in three exhaustive modes. Check it out and start recovering data.
  •  

nguyenvantam2008

Hey guys, i got a problem with iCloud. It keeps saying full even though i already delete all the data that i have on iCloud. This has been going on for like 6 months and i can't use my iCloud backup since. I guess at this point i might have to create a new Apple account.
  •  

YiliaYali

In terms of recovering lost and deleted data from iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery can be regarded as one of the best choices. It comes with ability to recover both common and encrypted data with 3 smart recovery modes: data retrieval from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup. More than 20 kinds of data files can be supported to be recovered from any possible data loss situations.

Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery Key Features:
Recover 20+ types of lost/deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Rescue lost data from different scenarios
Restore missing files from iOS devices, iTunes backups and iCloud backups
Preview and retrieve each file in real-time
Fully compatible with latest iOS11 and all models of iDevices

Good news is that now you can get 70% off coupon from its special event until August 5th:
https://www.joyoshare.com/special/2018-special-event/

•  

Wlee2060

Among various iOS data recovery apps in the market, I strongly recommend you can use this professional and trusty iPhone data recovery software, which would help you to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly, or from iTunes backup or iCloud backup in a few clicks only.
  •  

Mikssa

If you want to restore lost data for iPhone, you may have backup all data before that. If not, maybe you have to use a third party software to help you like Mac iPhone data recovery. It is designed for all Apple fans to recover lost data from local backup files, iTunes backup files, iCloud backup files. It supports 20+ data recovery like iPhone contacts, messages, photos, videos, notes, calendar, bookmarks, whatsApp messages, etc. You can have a try to learn its detail functions. Hope this tip is useful to you.
  •  

hpujoln

A powerful and efficient iOS data recovery tool is needed in order to restore lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is such a recovery tool highly rated due to its fastest speed of restoring the lost and deleted files on a wide range of iOS devices running the latest iOS 12, including iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPad 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPod touch 5, and more. No matter how you lost the data on your iOS device, TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery would intactly bring them back from any scenario, including system crash, virus attack, mistaken deletion, device damage, password locked, iOS upgrade failure, jailbreak error, device lost, factory reset, etc. It is capable of retrieving up to 20 kinds of lost data with 3 smart recovery mode, which is recover from iOS device directly and recover from iTunes and iCloud backup.
  •