News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

[Ask] How to create a forum with joomla?

Started by adiputro, 03.06.2013 12:10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

adiputro

hi all, I am new user in this forum, I've been using wordpress. I want to create a forum using joomla. how to create a forum with Joomla?
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Wourell1982

Yes of course.  In fact, you have a few options regarding this.  Here are your options:

• Kunena
  • Agora
  • ccBoard
  • Joo!BB
  • Simplest Forum
  • Ninjaboard

The most famous and favored though still is Kunena.  You might want to check everything out to know which one will best fit your style and preference.

I am a computer gaming enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow gamers who are searching for a new video card.  Find the best deals for gaming video cards http://bestgamingvideocards.com to save you the most money![/list]
Best Gaming Video Cards

I am a computer gaming enthusiast and I created a website to help my fellow gamers who are searching for anew video card.  Find the best deals for gaming video cards to save you the most money!
  •  

peterjack

I would like to thank for the information regarding to forums extension for joomla. link you provided is very helpful.
  •