News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

What are some of the most profitable ad networks?

Started by Atlnights, 29.01.2013 05:53:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlnights

Other than google ads.. What are some of the other profitable ad networks that people have seen?

DenzilNapata143

There are many ad networks which have high CPC but remember nothing can replace google ads plus Buy sell ads is one place I recommend you to check. Another thing is that I would want you to watch this youtube vide. It answers all. here is the link

...............youtube.com/watch?v=LaCW-r0heW4...............................
  •  

Kernauth

Hey Atlnights, I know of many profitable ad networks. Some free, others paid. I'd like to start off saying I am just a fellow online marketer like yourself and I am in no way affiliated with any of the mentioned sites or networks below.

The answer to your question would depend on the context in which you advertise; Are you the originator or are you an affiliate? Some of the most powerful cpv (cost per view) and cpc (cost per click) networks have high $ entry points, but dollar for dollar are much, MUCH cheaper than google. Either way, it all depends on how well you choose your keywords, so I would start there first. Some tips- use google adwords and look for keywords that have between 10k and 100k searches per month- that is considered niche and you have a higher chance of conversion statistically, than if you went too far outside of these numbers. 

DirectCPV, AdOnNetwork, LeadImpact and Trafficvance are popular paid ad networks. The ladder being one of the most professionally acclaimed networks, dosen't allow just anyone to join, they "interview" you via email to make sure you are a good fit before they begin advertising your store/product on their network. Also, you must be the owner of the product/store, no affiliates allowed, and minimum campaign funding is $1,000 USD. Hope this shed some light and helps give you some direction, good luck!

Sirlynedoch

I believe Google Adwords to be pretty good but your landing page must be excellent for it to work. :)