News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Mulitple Google Adsense ads

Started by captjones, 08.01.2013 23:55:50

Previous topic - Next topic

captjones

Hi men!

So, thanks to Arno we have a box here with the ability to post Adsense code.

Pic:

My question: how can we add multiple Adsense codes, since there's only 1 box in Configurations- Specials?
I want to create pillarbox ads aswell by Adsense

Edit by admin (font size changed)
  •  

Arno

Hi.
First off all, you must not use a very BIG FONT. I have a good glasses.
The frontend output in the red positions from your second pic, are not builded from jDownloads. So you must use a new joomla module to display here your other adsense code.

This topic has nothing to do with jDownloads - moved to Joomla...
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

captjones

Hey man,

thanks for the reply! However, as you can see from this picture, the ads do not want to go right beside jDownloads.

:S

I guess this has to do with placing the DIV tags around all jDownloads content. How to do so, though?

•  

Arno

When you can not create (and publish) a module on the left or right column, you have a problem with your template, not with jDownloads.
Who has created this? Exists this column position in your template? Can you use this on the other sites?

Please use the 'file attachment' function for your pics.

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

captjones

It's an Artisteer template.

I set up a new module & position successfully, but it doesn't want to line right NEXT to jDownloads category list.

Can you tell me where do I must place DIV tags in order to place ads right next to jDownloads?
  •  

Arno

QuoteIt's an Artisteer template.
Sorry, but i can only give support for jDownloads.
So you must post your template problem on a general joomla (or Artisteer) forum.

By the way, i have ssen, that on your website exists only the mainbody, nothing columns left or right. I know also, that users here in the forum has sometimes problems with a template from Artisteer.
It exists many houndreds free templates for joomla...    
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •