News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Internet Explorer Issue

Started by steveoooo, 16.08.2012 19:27:20

Previous topic - Next topic

steveoooo

Hello!

I have been very confused and frustrated with my favorite browser! I want to use internet explorer instead of this stupid Google chrome but for some reason it's this site only that i cannot access on internet explorer.. I'm not sure why either. I can get on google.com, apple.com, facebook.com, etc. But I cannot access jdownloads.com on internet explorer. Is there something i'm doing wrong? PLEASE HELP!
  •  

ron7650

Hi,

A easy fix is use Firefox it huge amount of plugins.
I used to use Internet Explorer until I found out it can get infected with spyware.
Plus Internet Explorer doesn't have the plugins that Firefox has.
If you don't want to use Firefox I be glad to help you find a fix. 
  •  

Aldebournee

Well i think you right. I agree with you man i think Firefox is the better then of internet explorer. I also use internet explorer but its not good working on my computer then i used Firefox 16.0. I think you should be Firefox.
thanks
fantastisch faschings kostüm
  •  

jeenydsen

I have just checked this website on IE and it works fine. Did yo try updating your internet explorer. btw why would you not want to use chrome or firefox as majority of the people use these browsers and it works perfectly.
  •  

fsuhnb06

Sometimes you need to erase all your cookies for sites to run on windows IE. Also have you had your IE updated? try that
  •  

maugeredson

internet explore have a new version 9. you need to update it. i would be a lot faster.

VectMaster

You just need to upgrade your browser to up-to-date version. Cheers.
  •  

19tonyalcock

I have problems with IE, too. Now I'm useing Mozila and everything is ok - It's better in any ways.

Kirki

Check if is enable the compatibility mode !

Vassilis
UST Sys admin
  •  

Azlan00IM

Use Firefox instead. It is much better
  •  

benjie

Just like you I cannot open jdownload in IE so I use Firefox.
  •  

bigblackfran

Hello!

You can use the Mozzila Firefox or Opera to navigate the web.  They are also good to use.  My Internet Explorer take too long to open so I stop using it and I now use Firefox for now.  Download it and see.  Hope it will work for you.

-------------------------
Jacques
  •  

gosnet

Internet Explorer is important only when you have new OS and you want to download a browser :D
  •  

solmz

I bet to disagree! Google chrome is best when it comes in download.
  •  

onlineg

IE is sometimes a bit buggy so I also recommend chrome or firefox