News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Modification

Started by travelbaba, 27.04.2012 11:04:37

Previous topic - Next topic

travelbaba

Hello, hard to explain but I will try...
Great component, first of all. My client use it to share work documents with collegue, and they upload them with FTP. For order, they use a lot of folders, that in administration are coategories. But they would like to see in administration only the main categories, the ROOT categories. You think is possible, with a code modification?

Thanks for help.

Matteo
  •  

Arno

Hi Matteo,
i understand not exactly the problem from your client.
The subcategories must viewed for editing and so on.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

travelbaba

Yes, normally, but they work ONLY with FTP ( upload and cancel), they give RIGHTS only to main categories... but they have MANY subcategories that make the list very long, slow to load. They would like to see only the main categories, with maybe a button to expand them.
BUT ONLY IN THE ADMINISTRATOR SIDE...
Of couse I've suggested them to work with the search function, but clients are clients.....
  •  

shatorres27

So how did you get it work that way? Did you tweak the coding?
  •  

travelbaba

No, I didn't get any answer.... I was hoping a fast reply from developer....
  •  

Arno

Quote from: travelbaba on 15.05.2012 16:02:06
No, I didn't get any answer.... I was hoping a fast reply from developer....

Hi,
sorry, but i can not modify for every user the source code.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Jackluca

Basic SEO is onpage and offpage SEO. Onpage SEO consists of url keyword, h1 title keyword, h2 title keyword and about 6-8 % of the main keyword you are trying to rank for in the content. Were it gets tricky is backlinking and googles interpretation of what it thinks is natural and unnatural results.

As the web is made up with content backlinks surrounding good content is always a winner, the days of spamming are well and truely over and all google is really looking for is revelent info so the top 10 results give the user the best experience.

Rather than fighting google you might as well just go with the flow !! :)
  •