News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

must try everyone!

Started by stingleya, 22.03.2011 18:06:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Axers31

Nice one. Hopefully, everything would turn out well.  ;)
Shed
  •  

AlderonIron

I'm waiting for the folks to post results like they said they would. It is mentioned works for Windows XP but I'm wondering about other OS's.
  •  

dixy

I do it exactly as you wrote but it does not work for me  :-[
  •  

John123

This one sounds very interesting..Did  anyone give it a try  yet?
Does it really work? I am too afraid to ruin my computer by giving it a try myself lol
BTW Thanks for sharing
  •  

Evan

Not sure why it is not working for me and I was wondering if maybe I did something wrong?
  •  

Flynny

Does it work with Win 7? sounds interesting to me
Please let me know if this works
appreciate!
  •  

Kenny

Wow..that sounds very interesting..I am gonna try it now and will get it back to you guys for the result
Thanks! :)
  •  

graciemay

Thanks for the tips. but does it work for windows 7?
  •  

justin12.moore

I tried it actually. And I definitely seeing the same that you are seeing it.
Thanks for the new idea!
  •  

alvinapple

Hey guys, does this really work???
  •  

kjohn2328

I can't apply it on Win 7 32bit and try it on Win 7 64bit too.!  ??? Does anyone have same problem like me, guys.?
Check out my Video trip from Youtube :flash mob hot girl
  •  

tac8811

Pretty Cool! Has anyone noticed a big difference ?
  •  

shafi1990

Would it be possible on Windows Vista? I used to use 3g internet dongle and it was painful!!! Now I'm using 02 broadband and the internet is faire fast. :) But the computer can be a problem sometimes. I need to download and upload most of my time on the web :)
Free Cheats For Games, Unlockables, Walkthrough, Trailer
  •  

guy_smiley

I couldnt get past step 1 on my Ubuntu box   :)

•  

stevenxbaker

I am sick of my computer going so slow.  >:(.

Being a novice, this looks quite complicated but I will follow the instructions and see how I go..

Thanks for the post.