News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Donate without paypal

Started by Fan, 20.12.2010 01:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan

Hello, i would love to donate to the jDownload project, but i do not own a paypal account and i do not want a paypal account.
Are there any other ways to donate to the jDownloads project beside with the paypal company?

Thank You a lot for your hard Work and this great free Download Software!
  •  

Arno

Hi,
many thanks that you will spend money for the project. But i have in the moment only the paypal account for it.

But you can help the project also with a positive review on the Joomla extensions site. See the link in my signature.  ;D
Thanks again.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Jennyknight

Quote from: Arno on 20.12.2010 20:43:54
Hi,
many thanks that you will spend money for the project. But i have in the moment only the paypal account for it.

But you can help the project also with a positive review on the Joomla extensions site. See the link in my signature.  ;D
Thanks again.

I was wondering... wouldn't it be still be possible to donate via Paypal without actually opening an account? As far as I am aware this option is available for most transactions.
  •  

chris1946

I understand - some of have trouble getting PayPal accounts for various reasons, including country of residence unfortunately
Champagne and Clams online
  •  

Habbakuk

Quote from: Jennyknight on 12.12.2011 22:30:06
I was wondering... wouldn't it be still be possible to donate via Paypal without actually opening an account? As far as I am aware this option is available for most transactions.

Yes, this is possible, as long as you have a credit card.

Quote from: chris1946 on 18.12.2011 20:16:56
I understand - some of have trouble getting PayPal accounts for various reasons, including country of residence unfortunately

Just use a VPN and access the paypal website through another country and your problem is solved.
  •  

cpaddon123

Quote from: Habbakuk on 10.02.2012 05:57:16
Yes, this is possible, as long as you have a credit card.

Just use a VPN and access the paypal website through another country and your problem is solved.

Anything that messes with the registry is just a bad idea, plain and simple. I'll waste the extra couple hours of my life in internet speeds thats for sure!

Arno

Quote from: Fan on 20.12.2010 01:34:37
Hello, i would love to donate to the jDownload project, but i do not own a paypal account and i do not want a paypal account.
Are there any other ways to donate to the jDownloads project beside with the paypal company?

Thank You a lot for your hard Work and this great free Download Software!

I work on a donation payment solution with moneybookers.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

howtogetasixpack

HI

I don't know if they accept alertpay which is another alternative payment portal to
paypal.

Might be worth a try
  •  

thejohn0881

Is there any option to donate using mobile phone?
  •  

Tancha

I believe you can still donate using Western Union or other wire transfer procedure.
You know the saying, "If there is a will, there is a way."? It is an old cliche but it is still true up to this time.
  •  

Arno

When anybody need it, he can use moneybookers.  ;D
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •