Support-Forum
16.04.2014 12:09:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2014-04-01: jDownloads 2.5.0 Beta for Joomla 2.5 published! A Joomla 3.x compatible version comes in the next days!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating Where to add?  (Read 1195 times)
water

« on: 07.03.2010 19:01:06 »

Hello Arno thank you for this update on jdownload 1.6  I have a question. I know I have to that
Code:
{rating}
to my active layout but since they are few active layout on jdownload i don't know which layout its the one i need to insert the code. Can you please give me and example on which layout i need to insert the code? Category, files, download-details or summary? I tried summary, and files and i don't see the rating on the page. Im going to try all active layout to see if i can get it. but it will be nice if you can give us more details like on which layout exactly we have to insert the code if you want to see the rating.
water

« Reply #1 on: 07.03.2010 19:11:40 »

Ok i found that by adding the code to the detail layout i got the voting system on my download page. Now i have another question. where can I edit the layout for the voting system? i want to chenge the gray color that come over the star when the mouse its over. Im using a dark template and it doesn't look too nice. if you can provide me where to change that
Arno
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: 07.03.2010 20:54:01 »

Hello water,
you can only add the placeholder {rating} in download and details layout.

See FAQ for information to change the rating pic (and css). You must change the rating star pic with a graphic program to change the color.
« Last Edit: 07.03.2010 20:55:55 by Arno » Logged

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions archive!
water

« Reply #3 on: 12.03.2010 05:30:38 »

Thank you Arno i will do that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

-->