Support-Forum
21.04.2014 09:52:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2014-04-01: jDownloads 2.5.0 Beta for Joomla 2.5 published! A Joomla 3.x compatible version comes in the next days!

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading files  (Read 1026 times)
mysticus22

« on: 12.03.2010 17:43:40 »

I've installed the latest version of JDownloads and initially all worked fine. It recognized files uploaded via ftp to the default folder and they became available for download.
Today I wanted to make more downloads available but JDownloads is not recognizing the new files in the default folder. When I upload using the built in uploader it goes ok for the first 2 files but the remainder gets timed out and is not added. I thought that it might be because of the size of the folders (mp3 files of on average 25 mb each), but I have specified a max upload of 100mb per file in the global config of joomla.
Am I missing something or is there anything I need to setup in the configuration?

Any help is appreciated.
Arno
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: 12.03.2010 19:18:27 »

Hello,
i am not sure, that i understand your correctly. Sorry.

You has problems with the over FTP uploaded files?
Or with the upload function in the backend?

How many folder/files has you in your download area?

By the way, the file size is not important when you use the monitoring functions. Only the number from the files and folders.

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions archive!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

-->