News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

plugin cbjdownloads error [New version available]

Started by gweb, 25.11.2021 10:26:37

Previous topic - Next topic

gweb

Hi all,
i need some help please to resolve this following error for the plugin CBJDOWNLOADS :

Warning: Declaration of cbjdownloadsTab::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata, $reason = NULL) in /homepages/***/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbjdownloads/cbjdownloads.php on line 215.

This error is showing on frontend when cbjdownloads is activated.

Version of cb install : 2.6.4+build.2021.11.15.17.48.12.4e5c3fdad / plugin for 3.2 was unistalled and the new version for 3.9 was installed. version of jdownloads :  3.9.8.1. Did'nt found a solution and cb forum recommend to tell the bug to jdownloads support : https://www.joomlapolis.com/forum/145-community-builder/242376-update-2-4-4-build-2020-04-14-16-36-55-34b252f57.
thanks in advance, regards.
New version available at http://www.jdownloads.com/index.php/downloads/download/18-special-extensions-jd3-9/69-plugin-for-community-builder-2-6-4-and-later-for-jdownloads-3-9.html
Colin
  •  

ColinM

Hi
We will check this out.
Could you please advise which version of Community Builder you were using previously.
The jD extension for CB was last tested on Community Builder_2.6.0+ so will checkout on the latest 2.6.4 version
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi

I am working on a revised version  of the CB plugin, version v2.10C, with the changes to the getTabTitle function.
  Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you try the attatched version C of the plugin and let us know if all is well (hopefully!!)
Whoops Just found another bug!!!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

HiApologies
Have now done a fuller test and the version below does work as tested in CB 2.6.4+build.2021.11.15.17.48.12.4e5c3fdad
Colin
Have changed the version to be compliant with CB so version 2.0.11 attached - no functional difference
Colin M
  •  

gweb

Thank you very much  :)
It now work well ! Thanks for realasing and ur fast support,  it's very nice and I hope it can help other users!

Best regards.
  •