News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

No Picture [Solved - no bug]

Started by irstt, 24.11.2021 08:21:30

Previous topic - Next topic

irstt

Hello
I have a problem with uploading images, they are not displayed, only the placeholder
GD library is installed (green)
The images are also not displayed under images / jdownloads / screenshots (only with placeholders)
Have already searched the forum and documentation and unfortunately can't get any further
Where is the mistake
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It looks as if the images are going into the wrong place  or perhaps there is a file protection issue.
Could you please advise which version of jD and of Joomla! you are using.
Might need to look at your site so I will send you a PM (Private Message)
Colin
Just for reference Images for jD are stored in the main Joomla! images folder
images/jdownloads/screenshots

jD automatically creates the thumbnails in images/jdownloads/screenshots/thumbnails
The location of an image for a Download is held in the database entry.Colin
Colin M
  •  

irstt

Hello
I use Joomla 3.10.3 and JDownloads 3.9.8.1
Kurt
  •  

ColinM

Kurt

Did you see my PM?I also added a little more to my first post

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Kurt,
könntest du bitte einmal via FTP in diese Ordner schauen um zu sehen ob dort überhaupt Bilder korrekt hochgeladen/erstellt wurden?
images/jdownloads/screenshots
und
images/jdownloads/screenshots/thumbnails

Habe ein solches Problem zuvor noch nie gesehen. Daher vermute ich hier fehlerhafte Zugriffsrechte. Bitte ebenfalls via FTP prüfen.
Der Media Manager findet ja Dateien, kann sie aber wohl nicht darstellen/öffnen.

Eventuell könnte es auch helfen, einmal die Debug Funktion von Joomla zu aktivieren und das Error Reporting zu erhöhen. Siehe unsere Doku:
https://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/general-items-v3-9/turn-on-joomla-debug
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

irstt

Hello Arno
Hello
The images are visible on the server, also in thumbnails. I set the rights to 777 without success.
The Images category is displayed
I activated debug without an error message
Kurt
  •  

ColinM

Kurt
I have sent you a Personal Message
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

This problem is solved. His hoster told that this htaccess entry in the directory caused the problem:

RemoveHandler .php .phtml .php3
RemoveType .php .phtml .php3
php_flag engine off

So should you have a similar issue, check the directories.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •