News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Module jDownloads Latest - error after upgrade[Could not reproduce]

Started by snake, 22.09.2021 14:51:52

Previous topic - Next topic

snake

after upgrade to jdownload 3.9.8.1 the module latst stop working properly.
It does not show the title or the recents downloads added
  •  

ColinM

Hi
What version of jD have you updated from?  There have been some changes in the modules to meet WCAG requirements.  This includes a change from a <table> strucure to a <div> structure as noted in the release notes.  There are extra facilities in the module. There was an extensive test phase but maybe you have a different setup combination

The module is working ok on my test site but maybe you had different settings in your previous version - please check the settings in the module, one of these is to show or hide the title.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

snake

updated from version 3.2 to 3.9. The module doesn't get the recent documents from the categories specified in module settings.
This is happening to several websites i just updated.
  •  

ColinM

Snake,
Could you advise which settings you have in the module please as I am unable to reproduce
Will send you a PM
Colin
[No Response to PM - assumed solved as could not reproduce]Believe this was the Alternate layout switch to default makes ok
Colin M
  •