News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Update Jdownload

Started by halbast87, 15.08.2021 21:17:10

Previous topic - Next topic

halbast87

please help me i see this erroe massge "Cannot find the layout Standard Files Layout" in my fronte website when i update Jdownload Componet !!! upgrade to Version 3.9.8
  •  

halbast87

hi all i will fix the problem by chose "strandard Files layout " in option jdownload in content plugin

thanks for all
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Just for info could you please let us know  the previous version you had before upgradingThanksColin
Colin M
  •  

Spys4Darwin

I have the same problem, but this message appear to me "No valid layout found for files!", I came from the last version before the update.
  •  

Spys4Darwin

In my case, the problem was that the download layout did not have an active layout theme.
  •  

ColinM

HiThanks for update
Do you mean you updated from jD3.9.7.3 to 3.9.8 ?
I will retest this.
understand you mean in Content Plugin.  Is that correct?

Did you perhaps delete one or more of the old jD 3.2 layouts? Please advise.  Also noticed you had a jD 2.5 style layout.  Would appreciate a screen shot of the complete list of your layouts so it may have been that it was a 2.5 layout that was the default - was that the case?

Just for others who come across this challenge:
Go to jD Contol Panel, then click on Options button at top right.  Select 'Content Plugin' tab and in 'Default Layout use the pull down in the 'Default Layout' option select the required layout.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Spys4Darwin

Yes, I updated from jD3.9.7.3 to 3.9.8.

I didn't delete any layout, when I went to check that section I didn't have any layout selected as active.
  •