News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

No Downloads available [SOLVED]

Started by softwareprofi, 19.08.2021 18:08:30

Previous topic - Next topic

softwareprofi

Hi all,

I'am using jdownloads Version 3.9.8.1 with Joomla 3.10. After updating to this level the downloads are never shown. I have 2 categories with 2 downloads in each category. The downloads are external links.

You can see the download catecories here:

https://softwareprofi.de/de/downloads

If you click on the categories no files disappear. A trace perhaps is, that the headline No valid layout found for files! appears.

Can you please help.

Thanks a lot.

After update there was no Download layout set as activeColin
  •  

softwareprofi

Update: That was the error.

There was no layout active. The layout was probably deactivated during the update.

Problem is solved.

Thx
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
Glad you have sorted it out. :) Could you please let me know which particular layout was not set as I would like to track down the cause.  Or was it a Content Plugin item in an article?

Was it an old jD2.5 layout?ColinPS  I have just installed jD3.9.8 into j3.10 as a fresh install.  It showed a fault with the content plugin - showed  a "cannot find the layout fault" .  In Otions - Content Plugin tab - a valid layout was shown as selected.  I just reselected it and it then all worked!  Curious!!!

PPS the version you have is jD3.9.8  - we have not yet released jD3.9.8.1   !!! You might have been
Colin M
  •