News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

add navigation

Started by christoph.mue, 14.07.2021 11:20:03

Previous topic - Next topic

christoph.mue

hello, I use a custom download layout in a article with this code:
{jd_file onlinelayout==Dateien Layout mit nur einer Zeile CustomCM}{jd_file latest==10}{jd_file latest==10}

how can I add a navigation after it?

thanks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Not sure I quite understand about adding navigation?Where are you trying to navigate too?
It is possible to add a tag in a Download layout which are the ones used in the Content plugin, so you could use that to show a like set of Downloads.That would mean adding a line such as<div class="jd_tags39">{tags}</div>

Note that the Content Plugin only uses the 'Main' part of the layout.  You can find which placeholders are available in a Downloads in the following articlehttps://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/layouts-v3-9/layouts-place-holders#downloads
Remember it is only those in the Main part :)
Colin

Colin M
  •  

christoph.mue

hi, thanks for your reply.

"Content Plugin only uses the 'Main' part" - I think thats the point. For example only latest 10 are displayed and I would like to have a possibility to navigate also to all available downloads. But as you said in the content plugin its no possibility, so I guess I need to use a module instead.
  •  

ColinM

HiYes there are modules that show the same thing.  Also look at the Tree module as a 'navigation tool'.You can use the Joomla "Load Modules" plugin or probaly better the Regular Labs "Modules Anywhere".
Colin
Colin M
  •