News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

add navigation

Started by christoph.mue, 14.07.2021 11:20:03

Previous topic - Next topic

christoph.mue

hello, I use a custom download layout in a article with this code:
{jd_file onlinelayout==Dateien Layout mit nur einer Zeile CustomCM}{jd_file latest==10}{jd_file latest==10}

how can I add a navigation after it?

thanks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Not sure I quite understand about adding navigation?Where are you trying to navigate too?
It is possible to add a tag in a Download layout which are the ones used in the Content plugin, so you could use that to show a like set of Downloads.That would mean adding a line such as<div class="jd_tags39">{tags}</div>

Note that the Content Plugin only uses the 'Main' part of the layout.  You can find which placeholders are available in a Downloads in the following articlehttps://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/layouts-v3-9/layouts-place-holders#downloads
Remember it is only those in the Main part :)
Colin

Colin M
  •  

christoph.mue

hi, thanks for your reply.

"Content Plugin only uses the 'Main' part" - I think thats the point. For example only latest 10 are displayed and I would like to have a possibility to navigate also to all available downloads. But as you said in the content plugin its no possibility, so I guess I need to use a module instead.
  •  

ColinM

HiYes there are modules that show the same thing.  Also look at the Tree module as a 'navigation tool'.You can use the Joomla "Load Modules" plugin or probaly better the Regular Labs "Modules Anywhere".
Colin
Colin M
  •