News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Strict MIME type error [fixed in 3.9.8]

Started by rikoooo, 25.06.2021 12:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

rikoooo

Hi,

On the page where jdownloads is showing the rating system, I have this error in my Chrome Developer Tool :

Refused to execute script from 'https://www.exemple.com/components/com_jdownloads/assets/rating/js/ajaxvote.php'; because its MIME type ('text/css') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Any fix for this ?

Thanks in advance

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Erik,The <a> tags were missing type="text/javascript"
Before any thing take a backup! Unzip the attached jdownloads.zip to get jdownloads.phpoverwrite  the existing jdownloads.php in \components\com_jdownloads\helpers\  (or maybe just rename the existing one as jdownloads-ORIG.php)
I am not familiar with the Chrome Developer Tool - my preferred browser is Firefox - so I may not have tested it fully!!

Please report the result
Colin

Colin M
  •  

rikoooo

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your help, however, I don't understand which line I need to modify.

When I'm looking for, type="text/javascript" I get at the right line, but I don't see where the <a> tag is missing since there is no </a> tag anywhere.

Regards,

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Erik
Have sent you a PM - which is what I intended!!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Erik
Have you had time to check out the modified php file yet
Colin
Colin M
  •