News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Strict MIME type error [fixed in 3.9.8]

Started by rikoooo, 25.06.2021 12:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

rikoooo

Hi,

On the page where jdownloads is showing the rating system, I have this error in my Chrome Developer Tool :

Refused to execute script from 'https://www.exemple.com/components/com_jdownloads/assets/rating/js/ajaxvote.php'; because its MIME type ('text/css') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Any fix for this ?

Thanks in advance

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Erik,The <a> tags were missing type="text/javascript"
Before any thing take a backup! Unzip the attached jdownloads.zip to get jdownloads.phpoverwrite  the existing jdownloads.php in \components\com_jdownloads\helpers\  (or maybe just rename the existing one as jdownloads-ORIG.php)
I am not familiar with the Chrome Developer Tool - my preferred browser is Firefox - so I may not have tested it fully!!

Please report the result
Colin

Colin M
  •  

rikoooo

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your help, however, I don't understand which line I need to modify.

When I'm looking for, type="text/javascript" I get at the right line, but I don't see where the <a> tag is missing since there is no </a> tag anywhere.

Regards,

Erik
  •  

ColinM

Erik
Have sent you a PM - which is what I intended!!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Erik
Have you had time to check out the modified php file yet
Colin
Colin M
  •