News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Overview/Search/Up Buttons

Started by barraclm, 16.05.2021 20:04:52

Previous topic - Next topic

barraclm

On the screen where the user clicks to give their assent to the license there are 3 buttons at the top - Overview, Search and Up. I know that they are part of the header (because they are 'Header buttons' and I can change their colour). How do I remove them, please? Also, how do I remove the 'back' button - I know that I can say that I do not want it, and have done so, but the button remains as an inactive blank object.

Your help- would be much appreciated.
  •  

barraclm

I have been able to make all the buttons "disappear" using display: none in the jdownloads_custom.css. Is there a more elegant way to do this?

Regards - Michael Barraclough
  •  

ColinM

HiA better way to achieve this is to make a copy of the Summary layout and change its name to say MySummary. Do not use 3.9 or 3.2 in the name.
Then edit the Header section to remove the relevant links and Save
Finally set the new layout as the default one By using a new name the the layout will survive updates!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi barracim,
you can try the attached summary layout.
Download it then select it in your installation to import it as new layout. Then activate it and check the result. See preview.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

barraclm

Thanks - I am slowly getting my head around all the possibilities. I have created a suitable new Summary layout and it is working fine.

Thank you for the help.

Regards - Michael Barraclough
  •