News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Confirm license gives an error

Started by sklar, 03.05.2021 12:24:03

Previous topic - Next topic

sklar

Hi There,

I installed the latest version jDownloads Version 3.9.7.3.  I am running Joomla 3.9 and PHP 5.6.4. (My webhost can not change this PHP to a newer version at this point.)

I get this error when I set Confirm License to Yes ->

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/devgriffid/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/views/summary/tmpl/default.php on line 703

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/devgriffid/public_html/components/com_jdownloads/views/summary/tmpl/default.php on line 703

Is there a way to solve this ?
thanks!
best regards, Chantal
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please change to a newer PHP version or change your hoster.
This should solve also your notice message.
Alternate could you try to change the error reporting in your Joomla global configuration to None.
But I couldn't test it because I don't have this old PHP version installed anywhere.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •