News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

List All Downloads is not truncate descrption! [fixed in 3.9.8]

Started by ibrahim, 23.04.2021 17:10:17

Previous topic - Next topic

ibrahim

Hello, After change the truncate description in the configurations its works, but not on the List All Downloads link?
Could you please find whats wrong!!!
  •  

ColinM

Hi

Yes the List All Downloads is intended to behave that way!  But I will investigate further.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Ibrahim,I have found and resoved the problem about List All Downloads failing to truncate the description.  It was also happening in the List My Downloads menu.They are both fixed in the fortcoming jD 3.9.8 release

Which version of jD are you using?  If you are using 3.9.7.3 I can send you a replacement file for each item.  It would mean using FTP to overriite existing php files so best if it is a test site.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ibrahim

Hello ColinM
Oh, that's cool! Very happy that I can make the front page instead of the modules because they need to be much better in style.
I use Version 3.9.7.3 with one file been changed to show the item Version on the title. I will make a compare and add the changes!

I have a cloned the site for Arno to check why cannot batch item to other (Copy and reference the File from its original Download).

I will PM you the logging details to test on!
  •  

ColinM

Ibrahim,
In the jD 3.9.8 I have also introduced a modules.css file and switched the structure to be <div> based for most of the modules.
This is all part of the WCAG work I am doing on jD.
Colin
Colin M
  •