News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Only one file download

Started by ALGALOLOG, 07.03.2021 13:10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

ALGALOLOG

Hello!  Jdownloads how to buy file for points, a one-time Code, or a one-time Download of a file with this code, i.e., only once, will be able to download the file, and it becomes inaccessible. How can I implement this?
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Hello. We need help in solving one problem, on the Joomla version 3.9.4 site, the jDownloads Version 3.9.7.2 component is installed in conjunction with AltaUserPoints 1.1.13, the rules for buying and selling files for points are included.
So you need a plugin or revision so that you can set the parameter for the downloaded file - how many times you can download it this: only 1 time (and immediately remove it from publication automatically) or many times (as the system initially set by default).
What is the point - to buy for points will be unique codes, and this can not be done when the file can be downloaded many times, that's why you need a plugin that can set only 1 download and remove the file from publication immediately after downloading, then for further updates(downloading a new unique code) and selling again only 1 time, etc.
I hope I explained it clearly...
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Joomla jDownloads 3.9.7.2 write a plugin. I am ready to pay 23 euros! Admin or Moderator contact me!
  •  

Arno

Hi,
sorry for the delay.

With AltaUserPoints it should be possible to get this result. You must only change a few rule settings.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Unfortunately, there is no such option in the AUP rules settings...
  •  

Arno

Hm. I know that it was possible prior in the original AlphaUserPoints.
I will try to check it in the next days more in detail.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Yes, please take a look, I would be very grateful to you.
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Quote from: Arno on 11.03.2021 14:24:23
Hm. I know that it was possible prior in the original AlphaUserPoints.
I will try to check it in the next days more in detail.
Hello. Have you made any progress?
  •  

Arno

Not really. I still haven't had time to do this because I found some bugs in the upgrade process from 3.2.x to 3.9.x. So first these bugs have to be fixed and a new version has to be released.  ::)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

ALGALOLOG

Hello. Have you made any progress?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
sorry for the delay but I could not find this possibility in the current version.

But it could also be that I am wrong and that this option never existed. In any case, the developers should have more information on this. We only support the general use of this extension in jDownloads, nothing more.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •