News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to include the version on the title of the browser?

Started by ibrahim, 24.02.2021 21:14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

ibrahim

Hello, How to include the version on the title of the browser?
Is there any code that can be changed to read the version field on the browser title, this will help users so much on SEO as a google search. Please if you know the solution to share it with us!

Wich to get positive help!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not know that as personally I do not look at version numbers of items.
But could you perhaps do a screen shot or pic of what you would like please
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ibrahim

Hello ColinM! thank you so much for the quick response. I have done 3 screenshots to explain!

1. In the first screenshot Nr.1.jpg- didn't change in Configuration Site Name in Page Titles: After

2. In the second screenshot Nr.2.jpg- I have turned off-Site Name in Page Titles: No

3. To be the same as the jDownloads modules see screenshot Nr.3 that shows exactly what am asking to have on the browser title.

Also have diabeld Jsitemap and other SEO plugins.

Please help to add the version field on the browser title that will help indexing in Google to show the latest version beside the item name.

All images removed by admin.
  •  

Arno

Hi ibrahim,
please try the attached file.
Copy the unzipped php file to components/com_jdownloads/views/download/
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ibrahim

Works perfectly very cool! Thank you very much indeed for your extremely fast response! You have been helpful as always.  :)

So thanks Arno and ColinM
  •