News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error when saving sub-cat

Started by Spark640, 14.02.2021 13:41:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark640

If I try and modify the tile or add a description when I save the subcategory I get the following message

Category folder name not found /home/rsf96104/public_html/jdownloads/The UK/Northern_England/Yorkshire Dales The North East
The actual folder name is Yorkshire Dales &The North East, initially, I thought change the & to And but the same message is returned.Currently on the latest 3.9 version and layouts with latest Joomla version and PHP 7.4
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Looks like a problem with that category.  Please try the jD Control panel and run the check Download Area
I will send you a PM
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Spark640

Hi Colin
Yes, you're right, shows the following category errors in the attachment when checking for categories.
  •  

Spark640

I've run the check for directories and think I've got that sorted, some downloads not found when checking the existence but I can put those back manually from my localhost, slow but works
  •  

Spark640

All sorted now Colin, you pointed me in the right direction and the rest was fairly straightforward. Even worked out how to change all the zip.png icons to gpx.png icons with an SQL query.  :)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
That is good  - tedious but effectiveLet me know if you need more assist
Best wishes
Colin
Colin M
  •