News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Overview of purchased Downloads + Bundles (AltaUserPoints)

Started by LordRazen, 14.01.2021 20:56:06

Previous topic - Next topic

LordRazen

Hello,

I'm searching for a solution for my download section. Some of the downloads should be free, some should be purchased with AltaUserPoints.

I could setup everything so this works, but since those purchases are "Livetime purchases", I wonder if there's an overview over the purchased items somewhere.

If not: Any advice on what would be possible to build such a thing?

The second question: Is there any possibility to bundle the purchase of jDownload Entries for a payment with AltaUserPoints?

Thanks a lot ^^
  •  

ColinM

Hi

Understand that you have got Alta User point working OK with jDownloads.
By " overview over the purchased items somewhere" I presume you mean is there a module or similar that shows what has been 'purchased' with points recently.
At the present there is regetably no such facility in jD but it sounds a good idea.  Perhaps there is a something suitable in AUP?
ColinPS one of the present aims in jD is to have an integrated 'shop' but we have not yet implemented - the time scale is unkown as we must concentrate on Joomla v4 compatibility
Colin M
  •