News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jDownloads Last Updated Issue

Started by mehmettas, 12.01.2021 15:42:44

Previous topic - Next topic

mehmettas

Hello,

I'm using JDownloads 3.9.7.2 and  joomla 3.9.23 with PHP 7.4.13.  jDownloads Last Updated module does not appear on the front of site. Please check.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
In order to get the Last Updated Module to show there must be some updated Downloads.
Note that when updating to show it is a real update you also need to set the "Has it been 'Updated'?" option in the Publishing tab to Yes as well as setting the Modified Date.
Also see the jD Oprions setting  "How long is a Download UPDATED"> in Pictures and Buttons tab.  This sets a duration in days that a Download is consider to be in a modified state
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mehmettas

Problem not solved. If I send the site information, can you check it?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have sent you a PM Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

This turned out to be a template problem.
Colin
Colin M
  •