News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Automatic monitoring not working

Started by maxser, 22.12.2020 17:58:19

Previous topic - Next topic

maxser

I have the automatic monitoring set to yes but changes in the download area are not being picked up. I need to push the button check download area and then the changes are all being processed without any issue.

Anyone any idea why this is happening?
  •  

Kurago

Do you have a good Internet connection? I had a similar problem at my greek flat where I have a very poor connection.

Arno

Hi,
QuoteI have the automatic monitoring set to yes
which option do you mean? See pic.  ::)

Maybe it is not optimally labeled. We have use it from the older 3.2 version where it was possible in a prior release to use an automaticly monitoring. Under 3.9 must it be always started manually.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •