News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error after Update

Started by rolig, 17.11.2020 08:41:22

Previous topic - Next topic

rolig

Hi

, i got Joomla 3.9.21. If i Update from 3.2.69 to 3.9.7.1 i  got a frontend error:  500 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 17.
What i can do?
Database Type    mysql
Datenbankversion    5.5.5-10.2.32-MariaDB. Regards Roli
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It looks kie you might need to get your web site people to upgrade the version of Maria DBBut I think  Maria 10.2 is generally good
Have asked Arno to clarify
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi,
the DB version should be okay.

Please activate the debug option in Joomla and try it again.
Maybe we get a more detailed error message.

Useful would be also a link to the website via PM and (when possible) login data for backend.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •