News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

HI There, I need to hide the information box under the downloads

Started by benvalmont, 15.11.2020 07:23:00

Previous topic - Next topic

benvalmont

HI There,
I want to hide the information box under the downloads on a page, but cannot see in the configuration settings how this can be done, can you, Anyway how to proceed with this.

I have try to view other post with similar subject but I cannot view the screenshots, it says the .png does not support the file format.

Also I want to hide the - Subcategories: 0 Files: 1

Regards
  •  

Arno

Hi,
all frontend outputs are managed via special Placeholders in the selected jDownloads layouts. You can find a lot information about this in our documentation.

QuoteI have try to view other post with similar subject but I cannot view the screenshots, it says the .png does not support the file format.
I do not understand what you mean here with:  I cannot view the screenshots, it says the .png does not support the file format
Shall this be a message from your browser?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
You need to select another Downloads layout such as 'Files Layout Single Line' or 'Standard Files Layout' or maybe Alternate Files Layout

For more info see - there are several articles on layouts
https://www.jdownloads.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=34
With the Subcategories and files count do you meann when displayin Categories or Sub categories.  A pic would help.  Alsothis is not so easy as it would mean you creating a new layout!  But can guide you on this

Colin
Colin M
  •