News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Thank you for the improvements

Started by treat2day, 31.10.2020 18:35:27

Previous topic - Next topic

treat2day

I will be sure to send a donation your way for your continuous efforts improving jDownloads. I have several large public domain websites with 8,000 - 10,000 downloads in over 600 categories. The new improvements makes administration areas super fast. Control panel immediately opens without scanning. Several separate options to scan files makes results super fast with additional features. In 3.2, after scanning I would get a 500 error which clear up after a browser refresh and return to control panel with results. Smaller sites never had the issue in 3.2 versions. Again, thank you for all that you do here.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
thanks a lot for your positively experiences with jDownloads.  8)
I think also that the new monitoring options in 3.9.7 is exactly that what you need (see pic).  ;)

QuoteI will be sure to send a donation your way for your continuous efforts improving jDownloads.
Please use the donation button on the start page from www.jdownloads.com

Please write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
Many thanks!
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •