News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jDownloads 3.9.6 Download Problem

Started by mehmettas, 13.10.2020 11:50:19

Previous topic - Next topic

mehmettas

Hello,

I upgraded jDownloads from version 3.2.6 to version 3.9.5 successfully. I upgraded to 3.9.6 later. A download problem has occurred. I could not find the reason.

Can you see if I give the site admin panel information?

The problem is: The download does not occur when I click the DOWNLOAD button.

Please try the link below first:

https://durualan.com/dosya-indir/summary/2-bilgisayar-programlar%C4%B1/2-7-zip-t%C3%BCrk%C3%A7e.html

NOTE:
Added Komento and CB plugin for jDownloads 3.9.
Joomla 3.9.22
PHP: 7.3.23
MySQL: 10.2.34-MariaDB
SOLVED: The Example plugin had inadvertently been enabled
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I will send you a PM
Seems you have also blocked the site inspector so I am a little 'blind'
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Memotas,
you should enable the Joomla debug option for a test. Then you could send me or Colin the viewed error message via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Unable to look at code at the moment
Could you check the structure of the link please - after the time delay it should look like
<a href="/<your-site>/index.php/list-jdcats?task=download.send&amp;id=xxx&amp;catid=yyy&amp;m=0" target="_self" title="Start downloading" class="jdbutton jorange ">Download</a>
where  xxx is the id of the Download and yyy is the id of the category
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Memotas,
please note that it is only possible to help users when they will work with us together.  :-\
When we see not any reaction we will close this topic in the next days.

Colin:
The code looks ok so this is not the problem:
<a href="/dosya-indir.html?task=download.send&amp;id=2&amp;catid=2&amp;m=0" target="_self"...
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

mehmettas

Hi Arno,

Thank you very much for your interest.

After the time delay:

https://durualan.com/dosya-indir.html?task=download.send&id=2&catid=2&m=0

When enable the joomla debug option:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class plgJdownloadsExample, because the name is already in use in /home/...../public_html/plugins/jdownloads/example_plugin_jdownloads/example_plugin_jdownloads.php on line 54
  •  

Arno

Thanks for the message. Please disable both jDownloads example plugins!
This should fix it. You should also uninstall the older one (see pic)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

mehmettas

Thank you very much. Problem is solved.
  •