News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

?Itemid=101

Started by Dimi2020, 19.08.2020 22:22:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimi2020

Hello,
I just upgraded from 3.2.69 and set everything up as it's supposed to be including enabling the content plugin and assigning default layouts, etc. When I put {jd_file file==ID of download} in an article I get the button on the frontend but the link is appended by ?Itemid=101  e.g. https://mysite.com/nameOfPage?Itemid=101 and I end up going to the homepage.

I've clicked on the download icon in the actual download in jdownloads and the correct document opens up so I know it's configured correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
  •  

ColinM

Hi

Could you please check that the user has view Acces to the Download and permission to Download.  A 'challenge' with Access has been detected and is undergoing final chercks before being released
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Dimi2020

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, user rights are configured correctly. I got the vibe that there was a little challenge in the software which is understandable. I'll wait for the update and thank you for your hard work.
  •