News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Remove"creeated by| and downloads count [Resolved]

Started by derekmadge, 22.05.2020 20:15:49

Previous topic - Next topic

derekmadge

Hello- I am baffled by what I figured would be a simple setting- but I cannot find it. I would prefer that the created date and the Downloads count not show on the front end. Size is OK but not necessary to see, either.
Is there a setting(s) I am simply missing? I have played with the Layouts a little but do not seem to have any effect and I do not want to play with the code.

I am using Joomla 3.9.18 > I can't find the JDownloads version but I updated it through Joomla updates just a few days ago.

I hope this is enough information. I have attache a screen shot if that would help.
Thank you.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you please tell me what Downloads layout you have as Active?
You can find which release of jD by going to the jD Control panel - look at bottom of screen
Colin
Colin M
  •  

derekmadge

Hi Colin- first, my apology for taking so long to get back to you; I had to leave town for a while (socially- and internet- isolated!). The version I am using is jDownloads Version 3.2.68 .

I can't help thinking i have just missed a setting but , well, I have missed it a few times if that is the case. This is not earth shakingly critical but it would be nice just to make the viwe a touch cleaner.
Thanks,
  •  

ColinM

Hi
No problem.  Every thing is controlled by your Activated Downloads layout. If you tell me which one yoy are using then I can advise easier.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

derekmadge

Hi Colin- sorry- I missed that question the first time... late nights, old brain...
I am trying Standard summary Layout 3.2.
I found this code but am not sure what to do with it:

<div class="jd_summary_title" style="">{summary_pic}{title_text}</div>
<div style="padding:5px;">{download_liste}</div>
<div>{captcha}</div>
<div>{password}</div>
<div style="padding:5px;">{aup_points_info}</div>
<div style="padding:5px; text-align:center;">{license_title}</div>
<div>{license_text}</div>
<div style="text-align:center">{license_checkbox}</div>
<div style="text-align:center; padding:5px;">{download_link}</div>
<div style="text-align:center;">{info_zip_file_size}</div>
<div style="text-align:center;">{external_download_info}</div>
<div style="text-align:center;">{user_limitations}</div>
<div>{google_adsense}</div>

Derek
  •  

ColinM

Derek
No sure that it is the Summary ViewI will send you a private message (PM)
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

This has now been resolved by user mods to relevant Downloads layout.

Colin
Colin M
  •