News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Menu item with Only Tags from jDownload

Started by elmarco, 12.04.2020 15:10:21

Previous topic - Next topic

elmarco

Hi there,
I rebuilt my website from scratch and installed the latest version (3.9.0.5) of jdownload. Now I am setting everything up a bit and I run into a problem. If I use Tags and click them on the front of the website, then load the Tag page with a URL that I cannot link a template to. When I create a menu item with the Joomla tag option I can select the template, but then it shows the Tags of multiple components. Is there an option to make a link with just the tags of jdownload?

Edit:  This was originally listed as a Bug
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Not sure I quite understand!!Did a very quick test using the pre-beta 6 version and it seemed to work  - see pics
ColinPS I was doing some multiligual tests at the time!
EDIT  misunderstood intention  Colin
Colin M
  •  

elmarco

That work only when you select a tag. With no tags selected and only select a component this option does not work
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not understand.  Could you explain more please.  Colin
Colin M
  •  

elmarco

I can not make a menu-item for the tags only used in jdownload. I have to select a specific tag. I can not make a menu-item that shows all the tags in jdownload.
Update:
In Easyblog the tags stay in Easyblog and not go in the standard joomla tags. I understand now that jdownloads puts the tags in the joomla system  ::) My bad!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
As far as possible jD tries to be compatible with Joomla!The jD tags are standard Joomla! type tags but they are separatelly identified. 

What you are suggesting is a jD menu that will list jD related Downloads and Category based tags. Wouls be useful perhaps to be able to select Downloads tags or Category tags or both

Think that is a good suggestion.  This topic is not a bug so I will move it to suggestions.
Best wishes
Colin
Colin M
  •