News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Deactivation of information

Started by Activity61, 28.03.2020 11:57:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Activity61

Hi @all

I'm using JDownloader 3.2.66 under Joomla 3.9.16. I created a document tree with the categories "Recipes", "GV" and some other. In this tree there are round brackets "Recipes (17)" after each category, which indicates the number of subcategories. If there is no subcategory in a category, a strange graphic is displayed after the opening parenthesis. Therefore I want to switch off the display of subcategories in the tree. In my request I have added a screenshot. How can I deactivating these information?

Greeting HJ
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Are you using the Tree module?
If so there is a setup option in the module called "Display number of Subcategories" so sert to NoBut the stange symbol should not be there anyway!!!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Activity61

Hi Colin

Many thanks for the answer. This is the parameter where I'm looking for. I searched it under "Component"->"jDownloads"->"Configuration"-Frontend. But there is no such parameter. Do I search at the wrong place?

Thanks for your help.

Regards HJ
  •  

ColinM

Hi
If it is the Tree module then in backend go toExtensions - Modules annd find the jDownloads Treemodule (I usually search for jDown which just shows me the jD ones).  Then click on jDownloads Tree and it opens up to show you the options.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Activity61

Hi Colin

Thanks for your help.. I got it and I was able to change it...

Regards HJ
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Glad to help.
Will now close this topicColin
Colin M
  •