News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

font color

Started by afa4ii, 06.01.2020 00:03:46

Previous topic - Next topic

afa4ii

how do you change the font color, size & font type
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The font color, size & font type are set in the CSS.  You can change by using the jdownloads-custom.css to set your own.
Please see http://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-jd3-2/layouts-v3-2/custom-css-in-layoutsNB I have not yet updated to jD 3.9 but there is no real change

font-colour is taken from that used in your front end template (except in one place in the Summary display)
font-size is set in many places so to help further let us know where you particularly want to change it
font-family is set in a few places  it is usually  font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
but in a couple of places it is set as   font-family: "Open Sans",sans-serif;
If you let me know what you are seeking then I will try to help
Colin
Colin M
  •  

afa4ii

I wanted to change the font color from blue to black in the jd tre overview,

changed the color in je protostar template to black, that did it, thanks.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Eino Leino

We also use css to make the styles for our website and I am studying it too. I have also used your advice and now it works!
  •