News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Multiple category in articles

Started by treat2day, 20.11.2019 20:05:14

Previous topic - Next topic

treat2day

Hello,

I want to inquire if there are any suggestions for cache  large sites using jdownloads. I have a public domain that downloads never change. I redesign the sites and added additional downloads. I use a high speed connection and the pages are still loading slowly.
Reason: several categories are added in an article using the content plugin. I have tried third party services like Cloudfare but it comes with too many options I will never use. I only  need cache for jdownloads pages and component list of categories. Any suggestions would be helpfult. Joomla cache plugin works only when it is visited the second time. I am assuming it is cache in the browser after initial visit. I need the first visit to load faster. Example here: https://www.kidsactivitydownloads.com/index.php/worksheets-for-kids/disaster-preparedness-safety-activities/2006-family-pet-preparedness-emergency-plan-and-activity-books
  •  

treat2day

I stopped Akeeba Admin Tools from blocking IP Address.
Instead I use the blocking from jDownloads which only requires lookup for jdownloads and Akeeba checked all page loads.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Glad you sorted it out. 
will try to remember for other similar querries! :)
Colin
Colin M
  •