News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Customising article layout

Started by mybne, 02.11.2019 09:18:22

Previous topic - Next topic

mybne

I am trying to customise the layout when I add a direct download link via download button on joomla editor. I tried all layout options but couldn't find the one responsible for the attached screenshot. Basically I only want a simple button to click and download without unmatched layout comes with the jdownloads.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
You need to use the layout 'Files link and icon v3.2'  You can set this as the default for the content plugin in Config - Plugins - and select from the Default layout settingSuggest you also look at article
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-jd3-2/modules-plugins-v3-2/using-the-content-plugin-in-articles-and-modules
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Thank you Colin.

Refrreing the attached screenshot I still unable to find which layout shoudl work for me. No matter which layout I activate, has no effect on the link in the article whihc makes me think I am not at the right spot. I don;t see "Files link and icon v3.2" anywhere in my setup whihc default installation.
I also noticed the link you provided seems a bit outdated and has broken links.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

mybne

Update: I located and imported the 'Files link and icon v3.2 and actiavted. However still has no effect.
  •  

mybne

All good found it eventually :) Thank you Colin.
  •