News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Uploads

Started by koppala, 28.10.2019 11:51:55

Previous topic - Next topic

koppala

after uploading through the backend, the uploaded files are not visible or not on server. during the upload there is no error message.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
your hints are very small.

How have you do this?
In the backend via Download creation? Or in the backend via 'Upload Files'?
How is the file size? Which extension type?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

koppala

hi Arno, through the backend under upload files. all of them are PDF files. i tried a batch of PDF files, and I tried single PDF files of various size, none of it would work. the upload method is on automatic, using latest firefox and joomla 3.9.12
  •  

Arno

Okay. Has it works in the past? Also with PDF files?
Try it with other types.

Please check also whether you use any script blocker addons in your browser.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

koppala

OK, found the error. Files will not display when the file selector is on ALL files, when switching to 100, the files are visible
  •  

Arno

Okay. Thanks for the hint. I will fix it fast.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •