News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

modify layout of upload/create download form

Started by wacl3, 16.10.2019 22:47:28

Previous topic - Next topic

wacl3

Hi,
I would like to modify layout of upload/create download form.  is this possible and where is the form located so I can modify it....
thanks
  •  

wacl3

this is all i could find,,,
http://www.jdownloads.com/index.php/support-forum.html?topic=5023.msg19230#msg19230     "components\com_jdownloads\jdownloads.html.php"----

***index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=form&layout=edit  - apparently the file no longer exists and the plugin has been re written since this post....

please advise how this is possible....
thnaks
  •  

Arno

Hi,
for the edit form exist not a special jD layout. So you must use the override function in Joomla to change the edit.php.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The edit form layout has been revised with better grouping of related items in the next major jD release v3.9
Colin
Colin M
  •