News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

No files available yet for this category! if subcategory has files

Started by landi, 14.10.2019 22:58:19

Previous topic - Next topic

landi

Hello thnx for your great work
i have all my files in subcategories and i need this message if there is no files in subcategory and remove or hide in the category view
thank you
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

landi

Hi Arno
I have chosen both functions as you say. But what I mentioned in the first post I don't have any files to download in the main category and I don't want the message to appear here. I want the message to appear only within subcategories when there is no file
Thank you
  •  

Arno

Sub categories which have no files should not be visible. Then you need here not the special hint (only for this).
I think another option does not exist.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

landi

Hello,

Thank you for ur support.
I dont know if you got my point.
I want the  message there are  no files for this category to appear only in sufolders.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have made a series of pictures which hopefully will help!pic Empty-cats00.png shows a configuration settings in FrontEnd tab with showing empty cats and sub catspic Empty-cats01.png is fom menu item list all cats
The next two step through showing subcats
pic Empty-cats04.png shows change in configNext 3 pics repeat same steps but filal pic does not show empty category.
It would be an improvement if the Empty Category message showed the name of the category to which it is referring. And was also editable.
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •